Broken Blood Vessel In Finger
- a vessel in which blood circulates
- The blood vessels are the part of the circulatory system that transport blood throughout the body. There are three major types of blood vessels: the arteries, which carry the blood away from the heart; the capillaries, which enable the actual exchange of water and chemicals between the blood and
- A tubular structure carrying blood through the tissues and organs; a vein, artery, or capillary
- (Blood vessels) Hollow tubes that carry blood from the heart and lungs to every cell in the body and back to the heart and lungs. These tubes are flexible and respond to circumstances and hormonal changes in the body by dilating, (becoming larger) or constricting (becoming smaller).
- subdued or brought low in condition or status; “brought low”; “a broken man”; “his broken spirit”
- Having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order
- physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split; “a broken mirror”; “a broken tooth”; “a broken leg”; “his neck is broken”
- Sick or weakened
- (especially of promises or contracts) having been violated or disregarded; “broken (or unkept) promises”; “broken contracts”
- Rejected, defeated, or despairing
- feel or handle with the fingers; “finger the binding of the book”
- feel: examine by touch; “Feel this soft cloth!”; “The customer fingered the sweater”
- A measure of liquor in a glass, based on the breadth of a finger
- Each of the four slender jointed parts attached to either hand (or five, if the thumb is included)
- A part of a glove intended to cover a finger
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb); “her fingers were long and thin”
broken blood vessel in finger – BROKEN
Those were the words written in Adam’s journal shortly before he died. His twin brother, Mitch, has never met Jessie, but believes she must be some kind of woman to glue his brother back together time after time. Now it is up to Mitch to tell her that Adam is gone, that he will never again return to her waiting arms. He doesn’t want to tell her, doesn’t want to be the one to break her heart, but what choice does he have?
On the drive to Jessie’s ranch, Mitch devises a way they can both put closure on Adam’s death. Posing as Adam will give Jessie one last time with him. Mitch can give her the memories she deserves, let her hear the words Adam should have spoken to her when he had the chance. And in the process, maybe Jessie can ease some of the ache in his own heart.
It is a simple plan; give Jessie a lifetime of memories, mend his own broken heart, then leave and send word of Adam’s death. But the moment Mitch arrives at the ranch, his plan begins to fall apart. Jessie is everything his brother said she was, everything Mitch could ever hope for in a woman. Now he must spend the rest of his life pretending to be Adam, or tell Jessie the truth and risk losing her forever.
Asian Elephant – Burnet Park Zoo
most exciting news in a long time. my bil finally got a deer while hunting. I came over near midnight to watch him clean and dress it. it was fascinating. he was starting to get worried because I was completely enamored and sighing and awwing and saying, "amazing!" as muscle and skin and tendons and hair peeled away. the intestines and organs were my favorite. I stuck my fingers into the vessels of the heart. I prodded at the gooey fluffy lungs. I cradled the smooth, warm liver in my hands and smelled the blood.
I got it on my boots, on the edge of the cuffs on my jeans.
the dogs noses’ are glued to my boots where you can see smears of red.
disassembled, broken into chunks of sustenance, dissected from the whole being that this morning was running around. it was incredible. I thought I would be more disturbed. the sights and smells–oh the smells and the music of flesh slicing open under the blade of the knife–the crack of the joints as the legs were made more compact. the snap of the ribs as they were hacksawed off of the spinal column. the squish of blood, the drip of fluids, the hissing of gases from the stomach chambers.
gruesome and utterly macabre.
oh what a night.
and this is all for the dogs. after a couple of weeks in the freezer to kill off any parasites, the dogs shall feast. I’m saving the heart as a special gift to Judah.
broken blood vessel in finger
From the author of Rawhide and Roses.
Rodeo took him from her once. Will it take him again?
It’s been a decade since Garth Nash left the Triple R Ranch to become a bull riding star. Now he’s back home to pay his final respects to the man he’d loved like a father, and to console the pesky tomboy he’d loved like a little sister.
But there’s nothing pesky or boyish about Amarilla Ray now. She’s a gorgeous, barrel-racing cowgirl who knows exactly what she wants–to compete at the Cowgirl Classic. Just once. And then she can get on with the rest of her life.
Rilla had loved Garth like a big brother all those years ago, but today, her feelings are taking turns in a whole new direction, and suddenly it feels like Garth just might be the rest of her life.
But rodeo took him from her once. And she knows he’s bound to leave again. Can she take the risk and fall in love? Can he? Or will rodeo win out again, and leave them both broken?